Valant (“we”, “us”, “our”, or “Valant”) has created this website to communicate with casual visitors, potential clients, and companies interested in our services. We welcome visitors to casually view information on our website and to use the site to directly communicate with Valant.
Valant is committed to ensure that your privacy is appropriately protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy notice.
What are cookies?
This Website (https://valant.software and subdomains of valant.software) may use “Cookies”.
Cookies are small pieces of text that are stored on your device when you visit a website. During your further visits to the website, the information stored in the cookie is sent back to the site. This allows the website to recognize you and tailor its content to your needs.
You can learn more about cookies by following these link – https://www.allaboutcookies.org/
What information do we collect?
We collect information about you in two ways: directly from your input (Personal Data) and through automated technologies on our Sites (non-personally identifiable information).
“Aggregate and Anonymous Information” is any information that cannot identify or be linked to a specific individual. For example, Valant may collect anonymous group data (demographics, online browsing habits, interests and preferences, aggregate traffic data, etc.) about users of our Site.
“Personal Data” means personal information relating to you, as an identified or identifiable natural person, which may allow the natural person to be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person. Personal Data is also commonly referred to as “personal information” or “personally-identifiable information.”
Personal information you give us
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths);
- information you provide to us when submitting your CV (including your contact information);
- information you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications (including your name and email address);
- information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us or send through this website (including correspondence with us, communication content and metadata associated with the communication);
- any other personal data that you choose to send to us (i.e. the personal data of a candidate to work who you want to refer).
How do we use your data?
- All personal data is processed and stored securely, for no longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. We will comply with our obligations and safeguard your rights under GDPR at all times.
- Our use of your personal data will always have a lawful basis, either because it is necessary for our performance of a contract with you, because you have consented to our use of your personal data (e.g. by subscribing to emails), or because it is in our legitimate interests. Specifically, we may use your data for the following purposes:
- Supplying our services to you (please note that we require your personal data in order to enter into a contract with you);
- Replying to emails from you;
- Supplying you with emails that you have opted into (you may unsubscribe any time);
- Analysing your use of our Site and gathering feedback to enable us to continually improve our Site and your user experience;
- With your permission and/or where permitted by law, we may also use your data for marketing purposes which may include contacting you by email and telephone with information, news and offers on our services. We will not, however, send you any unsolicited marketing or spam and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that we fully protect your rights and comply with our obligations under the GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to us using your personal data at any time, and to request that we delete it.
- We do not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. Data will therefore be retained for shortest period (it depends on third-party services).
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information. We take steps that we believe to be reasonable and consistent with customary business practice to protect the information under our control from loss, misuse, and alteration.
We do not sell, rent, share or trade your Personal Data with any third party. We only disclose Personal Data for the purposes of providing our services, and as required by law.
Valant will never disclose your personal information to third parties without your agreement, with the following exceptions.
- When demanded by law.
- For protecting a right and property of consumer, Valant or third parties.
- When required to cooperate with the person ordered by national authority, local government, or person who are entrusted from such governmental authorities in order to achieve the affairs ordered by laws and receiving agreement from the consumers is obstruction for performance of these affairs.
- If the customer cannot be identified by the information, we may use it for statistical purposes.
Personal data that we are processing based on your consent will be kept for unlimited period of time (or until the consent is revoked), unless otherwise prescribed by applicable legal requirements and presuming that it is necessary for the purpose of processing.
If you didn’t provide us with your consent onto data processing or revoked the consent, we will store only minimum data about you (full name, contact details, our references and notes) for the statistic and reporting purposes or to the extent justified based on another legal ground, such as our legitimate interest.
Notice to California residents
Subject to certain limits under California law, California residents may ask us to provide them with (1) a list of certain categories of personal information we have disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding calendar year, and (2) the identity of those third parties. To make this request, California residents may contact us as specified in the Contact Details section below.
If you wish to contact us with questions about processing your Personal Data, please send your enquiries to email@example.com
If you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible, to the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
By continuing to use our website, you consent to our cookies policy.
Effective: February 1, 2022